Head of HR
- Head of HR - Food Manufacturer - Leicestershire
- Reporting into the HRD you manage a small team of HR Advisors
One of the most prominent food manufacturers in the UK supplying chilled products into a majority of the major retailers. With multiple sites across the UK; this role is based in one of their biggest in Leicestershire.
- Providing expert guidance, advice and customer-centric solutions on all aspects of the people remit throughout the full employee life cycle
- Coaching, mentoring and developing managers to up skill at all levels, driving greater self-sufficiency and effectiveness through people processes
- Collaborated with L&D both locally and at a group level to identify and deliver bespoke development solutions
- Accurate recording, reporting and analysis of people metrics
We are looking for an established HR Manager with strong people management skills; food manufacturing is not important in fact the business are keen to learn from HR professionals with other sector experience; legal, finance or Shared Service experience are of particular interest.
Competitive basic salary depending on experience of £55,000 - £60,000
Excellent company benefits