Senior Commercial Manager
Location: West Midlands / Hampshire
Sector: Utilities, Construction, Engineering
Base Salary: £120,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health, Life insurance,
Our client is a leading Engineering & Construction group operating across the world. They wish to appoint a Senior Commercial Manager for a major UK water Framework based in southern England.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director for the division you will be commercially accountable for the all work within the Framework.
- You will lead a team of estimators, quantity surveyors, project controls and procurement across multiple sites.
- You will manage the commercial processes in line with company and client policy managing risk reporting and commercial returns.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying qualified/MRICS you will be a proven commercial leader with expertise on either projects or engineering within the water utility market.
- You will possess first class communication skills and have the gravitas to lead internal departments and manage client interface focused on Commercial process, policy, reporting, returns and management.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.