Operations Manager Rail
Location: Cardiff, Bristol
Sector: Industrial, Scaffolding, Construction
Base Salary: £90,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health, Life insurance,
Our client is a long-established Group in the Industrial support services sector. They wish to appoint a Operations manager for one of their specialist businesses which provides specialist access, Industrial blasting & cleaning for Bridges & other assets in the rail & Infrastructure sector and are a Principle contractor Licence holder.
- Reporting into the UK Operations Director you will hold full P&L accountability for the region in the South West.
- You will design and implement robust operating processes, systems and commercial controls to drive the business forward operationally.
- You will ensure industry leading levels of health & safety policy and culture across all aspects of the business.
- You will drive profitability and work closely with your senior leadership team and the wider group divisional managing Directors as well as managing client interaction at senior level.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally Degree in Engineering qualified you will have in-depth expertise in Industrial support services to the rail & infrastructure sector.
- You will be highly professional and able to demonstrate strong operational process and policy in management along with commercial negotiation expertise.
- You will be keen to join a growing profitable business that reward the delivery of set goals.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.