Our client is a small government agency with a commercial agenda. They are looking for a highly commercial individual that will transform the operations and global market share of the organisation. What is ideal is that they have operated as an exec team member for a medium sized business to business organisation with at least £100 million T/O as either COO, CEO or Commercial Director.
They will be tasked with:
- Conducting a full review of the internal processes and the infrastructure used to run the agency.
- Getting the key account management functions working in order to become a full business to business service.
- Review the finances working in collaboration with the Chief Finance Officer on commercial profit and loss.
This is an interim role for an experienced commercial consultant with board level experience who can create a stable foundation until they fill the job permanently.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of leading diverse functions in a Business to Business commercial delivery environment, supported by compelling evidence of success in senior leadership roles.
- A dynamic and impactful leader who can take hold of the challenge and mentor the current team through this evolution.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a complex organisational change programme.
- Successful track record in front facing customer and client relations.
- Ability to work effectively within Civil Service processes and procedures and the mechanisms for effecting change in Government.
Our client doesn't require experience of working within a Civil Service organisation but the candidate should be aware of the mechanics of government
This role falls outside IR35