Head of Operational Finance
This is a newly created role and reflects the ambition of the business to grow and develop its business across the UK.
The Head of Operational Finance will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of analysts who are mix of part qualified and qualified
- Providing direction and mentoring to develop a best in class function
- Developing KPI's and reports to improve insights into the business and to help operations make decisions to improve profitability and sales
- Working closely with Senior Operational Directors and providing a strong business partnering service
- Developing a suite and dashboard to reflect the needs of the business moving forward
- Providing reports and insights for board meetings
This is an exciting time to join the business and play a critical role. It is important that you have previous experience of managing a team but can also demonstrate that you are comfortable being involved in the detail. Previous experience of supporting and business partnering operations within a large complex organisation with multiple revenue streams and locations is essential. This should be supported by a professional accounting qualification and strong systems knowledge.