Oracle ERP/Cloud Certified Consultant
Our client is a large, ambitious and rapidly growing Japanese multinational that has acquired several UK businesses in the professional services industry. We are now looking to consolidate the ERP set up to harmonise management information to better enable decision making and clear oversight of performance.
With that in mind, we are seeking an Oracle ERP Cloud or E-Business Suite certified specialist to commence data transfer and potentially to stay for a lengthy assignment to deliver the end product.
To apply for this position, applicants will need to:
- Have experience of implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud or Oracle E-Business Suite
- Have certificates of Oracle ERP Cloud or Oracle E-Business Suite
- Have knowledge of accounting services
Each subsidiary has their own accounting system now so the accounting data format differs from subsidiary to subsidiary.
To transfer such data to Oracle ERP Cloud, the interim will be required to map out processes to fit to the relevant format and the role will entail:
- Defining the mapping
- Applying the mapping definition to mapping tool (a separate consulting firm is developing this with Excel macro, but will need some manual operation)
- Running the tool (or manual operation), to enable local data transformation to ERP Cloud format
- Conduct the import operation of data created by “C” operation to ERP Cloud
(The consulting firm will provide training for those tasks first)
Essentially, the first part of this engagement will incorporate A-D operations identified above.
Some technical tasks will need to be learned, like error handling or checking reports to match numbers etc.
Beyond the initial scope, more technical tasks may be required for this project, like mapping setup of GL conversion to JGAAP (the core task of this project), or reporting functionality setup and so on.
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate experience of Operations A-D and be ready for a start in May.