Director, Aerospace, Defence and Industrial Consulting
4 days left
Newton is a high growth and successful management consultancy, employing the brightest and most curious minds in the industry. It is unique in that fees are guaranteed against delivered and measurable results. Newton has grown to be one of the most effective operational performance improvement consultancies in the UK. The company boasts an impressive client base of household names and bluechips, delivering impressive tangible benefits in areas including process optimisation and cost reduction. Newton is small enough that every individual can make a huge impact, both internally and externally.
The Aerospace & Defence and Infrastructure sector group has achieved impressive 20% growth year on year, with a healthy new business pipeline. This has been achieved by, not only the company’s infectious energy, but its Advisory Board, which comprises of some of the most influential and heavyweight figures in the sector. There is now a requirement to hire two Director level consultants who will be key players in leading and driving this growth agenda.
- Develop and own the business development strategy for your part of the sector group.
- Manage and augment one or more client accounts, engaging at CXO level; becoming a trusted advisor.
- Direct complex and multifaceted transformation programmes, leading disparate teams of consultants, whilst remaining concurrently hands on in delivery.
- Be an inspirational leader; manage and motivate your teams, creating individual career plans and driving optimum performance.
- Become a recognised profile and an authority in the external market; speak at requisite events, leveraging senior advisor relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant commercial and management consulting experience.
- Broad capability experience across business development, delivery and line management.
- A specialist business transformation expertise, with proven delivery, resulting in cost reduction and/or process optimisation.
- Domain experience in aerospace, defence, industrial, manufacturing or infrastructure is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Demonstrable CXO level stakeholder engagement experience, having built and sustained key relationships.
- Owned and managed client accounts and consulting teams of between 20-60 consultants.
- The passion, resilience and energy to make a difference, internally and externally.
- Impressive academics, ideally in engineering, technology, science, or mathematically related.
A word from Newton
Everybody likes to say they’re different...
Newton was founded to buck the norm in management consultancy - to demand better for its clients. Because, for us, change doesn’t come from behind a laptop. It comes from getting under the skin of an organisation and learning first-hand how it ticks. It’s not about producing reports that gather dust on a boardroom’s top shelf; it’s about delivering results that actually work.
We crack some of the biggest challenges that businesses and public sector organisations face. We’re called upon to bring much-needed change, from redesigning social care to improving build efficiencies on aircraft carriers. The work’s varied and complex - just how we like it. And no one else does it quite like we do. Take our business model. We guarantee our fees against delivering results, and will only leave once our clients see those results stick. Bold - yes. Disruptive? Always.
Blindingly fast career progression means that if you show you’re ready to step up - you’ll be promoted. Because we recognise talent, not tenure. And with all the support, training, and development you need, there’s really no stopping you. No matter the role you join in, you’ll be surrounded by spirited, naturally curious people. People who want to learn from you, and who’ll also teach you a thing or two along the way. It’s how everyone goes further, faster.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; For further information on Newton, please visit their website: www.newtoneurope.com
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners;