Interim Group FC
Our Private-equity backed, international services client require an Interim Group Financial Controller, based across Europe for a long term assignment. You will support the PE firm by ensuring their asset can meet strategic expectations, through the provision of a robust control environment to support business growth and change.
- Develop robust financial controls providing financial rigour to support company growth
- Construct company policies and procedures to ensure a best-practice finance function
- Liaise effectively with wider stakeholders to ensure the finance function can meet business requirements
- Ensure strong controls are implemented regarding cashflow and foreign exchange
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA)
- Language skills – fluency in English, with at least a working knowledge of Italian/German/Spanish/French etc.
- Demonstrable experience developing a strong control environment within a high-growth, reputable international organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with strong cultural awareness
Apply for Interim Group FC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly