National Account Director
5 days left
Responsible for one of the top four mobile telecoms brands, the National Account Director will ensure the day to day requirements for their client are attended to. In addition they will have support from a NAM with their strategy and planning driving the growth of the account.
Our client's UK HQ is dual based in Chertsey, Surrey and London. An instantly recognisable brand, they have a large portfolio of products that sell into both the consumer and B2B markets. This role specifically focuses on their mobile brands - phone, tablets and wearables.
First and foremost the National Account Director is expected to drive growth of the account year on year. This comes through setting and implementing strategy with support from a NAM. Other responsibilities include:-
- Lead all commercial customer engagement and structured negotiations including being the voice of the customer into the business
- Provide sales leadership to grow the business through partnership
- Deliver on set parameters that have been laid out in finance, marketing and operations and work to improve operational efficiency
- Meet and exceed the agreed business plan to deliver stated financial targets within the account and drive market share goals
- Management of the account planning process, annual Joint Business Plans and ensure all plans are in line with the general, channel and product strategy
- Escalation of any business critical issues to the relevant Head of Sales/Channel Director
- Planning & co-ordination of product launch activities within account
- Gather and disseminate market share information and competitive intelligence
In order to apply for the National Account Director role candidates must be able to demonstrate a track record of delivery in the technology space. Ideally consumer tech, however other areas will be seriously considered. Areas we will be looking for the selection process include:
- A strong history of achievement within the Mobile / Network / Retail &/or FMCG environment.
- Capability to lead and motivate both a direct and indirect team to deliver defined objectives and KPIs
- Assertive leadership capability and gravitas; articulate communicator with exceptional negotiation skills
- Experience of developing and driving execution of insight and data led sales and marketing strategies
- Strong commercial acumen including forecasting, financial modelling, promotional effectiveness, ROI and opportunity development
- Excellent attention to detail and process driven
- Ability to develop and progress direct reports within the business
- A creative, problem solving attitude to resolving issues and meeting targets.
- A track record of being able to build meaningful relationships at multiple levels within your account.
- A very high level of motivation and a healthy competitive spirit.
- Experience of navigating complex teams, priorities and organisations
- Organised individual - procedures/policies/expenses
The base salary is between £65,000 and £80,000 dependent on experience. The package is extremely generous with a full suite of benefits, significant amounts of technology and a bonus.