Interim Associate Manager
Consult Hyperion is currently seeking an Interim Associate Manager, to support our successful sales team, on a 12 month maternity cover contract, working 3 days per week, starting 1st June 2019.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be primarily responsible for finding, placing and managing Consult Hyperion's growing network of Associates (independent contractors).
You will be required to build strong internal relationships with Consult Hyperion's Consultancy team, who are responsible for the successful delivery of our projects. You will need to instil confidence that you can find them individuals with the skills and expertise required to succeed and deliver in their current project teams without impacting either their work load or the projects' delivery dates.
Your success will be driven by your ability to manage a team of Associates with a range of complementary skills to that of our Consultancy team.
You will be required to organise and host quarterly Associate networking events, and promote monthly knowledge sharing sessions.
- Technically Aware:
- Interest in retail payments, transit ticketing and digital identity.
- Able to promote Consult Hyperion through high level discussions with external stakeholders around the products/services they would like to deploy and the technology required to deliver it.
- 5+ years of placing contractors within third party organisations, financial services environment highly desirable.
- Strong organisational and both written and verbal communication skills and the ability to consult with all levels of management, including senior management.
- Working knowledge of the regulations which govern the commercial relationships between a limited company and an independent contractor.
- Experience of negotiating commercial contracts, including day rates, with independent contractors.
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite and other business related software including LinkedIn and job boards.
Great opportunity to:-
- Expand your career prospects by working for globally recognised thought leaders and technical experts within the field of retail payments, identity and transit.
- Network within a broad mix of clients from blue chip to niche technology organisations.
Consult Hyperion is an independent strategic and technical consultancy, based in the UK and US, specialising in secure electronic transactions. With over 30 years' experience, we help organisations around the world exploit new technologies to secure electronic payments and identity transaction services. From mobile payments and chip & PIN, to contactless ticketing and smart identity cards, we deliver value to our clients by supporting them in delivering their strategy.
We offer advisory services and technical consultancy using a practical approach and expert knowledge of relevant technologies. Hyperlab, our inhouse software development and testing team, further supports our globally recognised expertise at every step in the electronic transaction value chain, from authentication, access and networks, to databases and applications.