4 days left
Exceptional £££ remuneration package for strategically driven MD / SVP to lead Wiltshire based business - part of a global US organisation - to its next level of growth and success
Managing Director - Wiltshire - UK - Salary commensurate with experience
As Managing Director you will lead the company, people and activities to ensure the future profitability and commercial growth of the business. Developing strategic operating plans in conjunction with the global senior management team, and leading a growth driven strategy for new business development, client acquisition and retention. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver with US the annual UK operating & financial business budgets and plans
- Ensuring all business objectives and goals are achieved by the UK management team
- Motivate and develop the senior management team and all company employees
- Representing company to clients, suppliers, industry associations and sector professionals
- Deliver Best Practice in ethical, professional, H&S and Corporate Governance standards
Our Wiltshire based client is part of a large privately held c. $5 Billion US Corporation delivering outsourced business solutions to a wide range of blue chip organisations in the UK. Acknowledged frequently in Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, they are now recruiting for a Managing Director to drive the UK company through its next phase of business growth.
As Managing Director you will have current experience in a senior strategic leadership & business management role. An effective communicator at all levels with experience of finance, commercial, operations, budgets, outsourcing and cost control management, you will also have:
- Ability to influence / change / shape and drive business direction and culture
- Outstanding commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Desire to proactively mentor and develop management teams
- Commitment to collaboration, team focus and results
- Ability to work under pressure / stay positive in challenging situations
- A self-driven, delivery and results orientated approach to business
If you wish to be considered for the role of Managing Director, please forward your CV quoting reference 293268NS.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly