Chief Financial Officer
Industrial Sector CFO
- International industrial sector group seeks a Chief Financial Officer for a wholly-owned subsidiary business based in the UK
- The fast-growing group require a CFO to bring heavyweight commercial bench strength to the management team of this subsidiary, which has revenues well into nine figures.
- This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious FD to take the next step up into a broad, highly operational and very commercial CFO role.
- Will suit an experienced FD from asset-intensive, operational sectors such as manufacturing, oil and gas, infrastructure etc., preferably with hands-on experience as FD of an autonomous business
- Most importantly, the successful candidate will have ambitions and capabilities beyond the orthodox FD remit and be someone who can use this role as an ideal transition to CEO – quite possibly within the group itself.
- A graduate with first-class academic qualifications.
- Qualified accountant, ACA, CIMA or equivalent (ideally Big 4)
- Impeccable technical skills and a track record of robust financial reporting and management are essential.
- A track record of contributing commercially and strategically to the direction of a business.
- Experience of a capital-intensive, asset-based business
- Hands-on experience in preparing detailed budgets, business plans and maintaining a long-term financial model for a business, as well as developing and reporting on financial and non-financial KPIs
- Previous experience of operating within a small management team to deliver value
- Experience gained within a smaller, privately-owned business would be advantageous
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a unique business where you will be able to influence directly the achievement of significant operational transformation. Compensation comprising both base salary and discretionary bonus will be highly competitive.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly