Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Controller will be responsible for managing the finance team; responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of financial control which will include being responsible for the key aspects of running the company: banking, accounting, audit, tax, payroll, pension, supplier and purchase ledgers. A rigorous approach is required to ensure that the business runs smoothly across the UK and the expanding International business.
- Managing a team of c 10 which includes a management accounting, payroll, transactional finance, IT and factory reporting
- Supporting the CFO on managing relations with investors and the bank
- Managing the cashflow position of the business and all associated reporting
- Improving and developing current processes and reporting, utilising the current ERP system more effectively
- Managing all aspects of monthly management reporting and year end statutory reporting
- Working closely with the FP&A team to provide relevant and accurate reporting
This is a very exciting opportunity to join this branded business as it looks to grow its market share in the UK as well as expanding its international footprint. The Controller will play a pivotal role in the future success of the business and the anticipated growth plans should create further career opportunities further down the line. Our client is looking for an ACA / ACCA qualified who has previous experiencing of managing all aspects of finance preferably with a background in Retail, FMCG or manufacturing. It is important that you have previously taken responsibility for managing month end processes and have managed a team of at least 5.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly