Interim Chief Engineer
4 days left
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chief Engineer to work with a team of chemists, chemical engineers and technicians, in order to develop the processes for the scaling up of multiple industrial sized manufacturing facilities.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Operated at a senior level in large chemical/polymer companies
- Experience of developing chemical processes for demo plant and subsequently industrial plant scale up
- Recent, hands on experience of process design and development
- Strong Project Management skills
- Worked in rapid growth, technology led SME businesses
- Knowledge of PET
- Chemical/Process Engineering degree
This is a highly confidential role and further information cannot be shared at this point in time. If you would like to express your interest in this opportunity please do so through submitting your application through this advert. Unfortunately individual calls cannot be fielded.
Apply for Interim Chief Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly