A successful multi site leisure business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to lead its finance function.
Working closely with the Managing Director this is an all round no.1 role where you will provide strong financial management, planning and analysis for the business. Managing a team of 2 main duties include:
- Supply short, medium and long term forecasts, financial planning and analysis
- Develop the financial strategies to deliver the company's objectives
- Support the General Managers in the pursuit of establishing a greater understanding and control of their Profit & Loss accounts and general financial management
- Take ownership for all cash and risk management plans, and all legal, statutory and mandatory requirements
- Constantly looking for ways to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position and advise the Managing Director accordingly
- To undertake reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including compiling the annual report and annual management accounts
- Corporate finance: to manage company policies, risk assessment, capital requirements, debt and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, and business drivers
- Reviewing and improving existing company financial systems ensuring that they are robust, complaint and support current activities and future growth
- Develop, oversee and improve the quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Strengthen commercial and financial competence across the business to improve financial decision-making, operational effectiveness and profitability
- Develop, prepare and present monthly and annual accounts with accompanying narratives
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifed with experience in a multi site business working with senior stakeholders.
This is a great chance to work for an exciting leisure business in a no.1 role where you can really impact the company performance.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly