Interim Head of Finance
7 days left
Our client is a private equity backed organisation employing around 500 staff.
Reporting to the CFO, an Interim Head of Finance is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 3 staff
- Monthly financial reporting, ensuring appropriate financial control
- Cash flow management
- Ownership of financial operations, including accounts payable
- Ownership of the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Taxation oversight
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA) with proven experience as a Head of Finance / Financial Controller
- Experience of operating within a mid-sized business – ideally circa £50m to £200m in revenue
- Private equity backed experience is useful, but not essential
- A background in an organisation with international operations is essential.
- Tax experience
Start date: May 2019
Duration: 6 months
Apply for Interim Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly