Transformation Project Manager
3 days left
Axon Moore are working with a highly profitable business who have grown rapidly over the past few years, doubling in size every 2-3 years.
They are looking for an experienced Contract Project Manager to manage a suite of business projects for a dynamic, fast moving business. The individual will have responsibility for delivering a large suite of changes across multiple businesses and locations.
We are looking for a Transformation Project Manager to lead & guide an experienced project team to deliver transformational business process change and a replacement Case Management System.
This will involve redesigning processes, systems and people interaction to create a more efficient and effective operating model.
We require an experienced Project Manager for circa 12 months to drive the project forward and deliver the system, the revised processes and other significant change to a large proportion of the existing business. This will involve significant changes to Operating Model and the way they interact with external and internal customers.
The role will report to the Group CFO who is the project sponsor, with a dotted line to the IT Director.
- Production and design of a robust Target Operating Model
- Delivery of transformational change in a large, complex, fast moving business
- Planning, organisation and delivery of change to business processes and systems
- Production, monitoring and control of project plans
- Lead communication output for the project to all stakeholders, project staff and SMEs
- Budgeting, costs/benefits analysis
- Management of project resources and shared resource from the business
- Identification, categorisation and control of risks identified
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Reporting and coordinating project status, deliverables and timelines
- Significant experience in delivering Case Management System projects and process re-engineering
- Experience of producing and designing Target Operating Models
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong senior stakeholder skills
- Experience of leading delivery of a large programme of work in the Legal or Accident Management IT sector
- Facilitation and control of workshops
- Project deliverables - Requirements control and project scope
- Solid technical background, with understanding of Case Management Systems
- Experience of leading others to deliver change through engagement
- Experience of detailed Reporting & MI requirements gathering
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft project and/or similar reporting and planning tools
- Experience of Prince 2 or similar Project management package
- Experience of leading Agile Projects
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Transformation Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly