First Move in House - FTSE 250 Senior Tax Manager
4 days left
Your new company
FTSE 250 business services group is looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager for its group tax function. This would be an ideal role for someone who is operating at a Senior Manager grade within a professional services environment and who is looking to make their first move in house, or who is currently working in an in-house role and wants to take a step up in responsibility.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Tax your role will be multifaceted but will include:
- Support the Group Head of Tax on key initiatives;
- Run key projects to deliver the objectives of the tax team;
- Support the business on restructuring or M&A activity;
- Partner with the business to ensure that tax concerns are factored in to commercial decision making; and that business initiatives are well supported from a tax perspective;
- Maintain and develop the group's relationship with HMRC;
- Deliver and enhance the group's transfer pricing policies worldwide;
- Support where needed on forecasting and external reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / CTA qualified;
- Strong international and UK corporate tax expertise;
- Experience of working in an in-house tax team for a large multinational or advising such businesses in a Big 4 / Top 10.
- Some experience in employment taxes an advantage, but not required.
What you'll get in return
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to really develop their career and to work in a role that will have a significant profile and presence within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for First Move in House - FTSE 250 Senior Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly