SAP BPC Planning & Forecasting Lead
3 days left
Partner Financial are working with a FTSE listed organisation based in London, seeking an experienced interim professional to assist in the implementation and adoption of SAP BPC. Reporting directly into the Director of Finance - Projects and supporting the Group Finance Function, the successful candidate will deliver a support and change role across the group and help to deliver the project to a tight Autumn 2019 deadline.
- Fully-qualified accountant (Ideally ACA with Big 4 experience)
- Demonstrable post-qualified experience, gained within a listed company environment
- Experience in a Group or Divisional FP&A role previously is desirable
- Specific SAP BPC experience in a large and complex organisation is essential
- Although not a systems role familiarity with BI tools and systems and an understanding of data hierarchies and structures will be essential
- A strong track record of working on projects and ability to deliver to tight timelines and demanding stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Demonstrable ability to operate in an environment with ambiguous and fluid requirements and find practical solutions rather than stick to text book approaches
- Immediate Availability to interview and commence project
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for SAP BPC Planning & Forecasting Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly