3 days left
Our client on the outskirts of Harrow are looking to appoint a newly qualified Management Accountant, support the Finance Manager / Financial Controller in the day to day running of the team with a view to being back-fill for the Finance Manager in two years' time. This person will manage a team of four people with responsibility for accounts payable, and accounts receivable teams.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of and have a strong understanding of all roles within the Cashiers, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Departments ensuring robust controls and processes.
- Assist in preparation of management accounts, balance sheets and strong knowledge on accruals and prepayments
- Identify value added processes and areas of cost reduction, focus on results to make an impact on the business.
- Manage the relationship with our merchant acquiring provider, our cash collection provider and our banks.
- Preparation of daily cash flows.
- Ensuring all statutory compliance in relation to UK GAAP
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management and analysis of rent, rates, service charge, insurance, depreciation.
- Management of the Fixed Assets Register (additions, disposals, depreciation)
The successful candidate will be newly qualified or finalist level looking for their next step in their career.
- Strong academics required, preferably educated to degree level (preferable 2:1 or higher)
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or a similar accounting system.
- PC literate, good Excel skills & experience of Microsoft word
Please click on Apply today.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly