Commercial FP&A Analyst / Finance Business Partner
A multisite retail FMCG business near to Harrow are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner in this newly created role. You will be fully qualified with an array of commercial, FP&A skills to be able to offer and have experience within a similar industry.
The successful candidate will possess Advanced excel skills, business partnering experience with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data. You will be naturally inquisitive be a driven, ambitious candidate at ease working in a rapidly growing company.
This role reports into the Finance Director (Commercial) and have the opportunity and passion to help shape the finance direction in a fast growing business.
- Preparation of the annual and quarterly forecasting of the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow position
- Forecasting for and preparation of the quarterly bank covenant submissions
- Assisting the financial control team with the analysis of the monthly management accounts results versus forecast
- Quarterly target setting - liaising with the field teams to determine appropriate goals for sales, cost of sales etc.
- Assistance with labour reporting and analysis
- Business partnering with financial control team, operations team and field-based employees to provide commercial insights and analysis of the store P&Ls
- Capital forecast modelling
- Identification of potential risks and opportunities within the P&L
- Assistance with process improvement of systems and processes for finance as the business continues to grow and develop
If this is a role that is of interest please click on Apply today.
Apply for Commercial FP&A Analyst / Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly