Forecasting and Planning Lead - SAP BPC
A blue-chip technology business is looking for a Forecasting & Reporting SAP BPC Lead to help embed the new system into a Group Finance function.
This role will be part of an ERP implementation programme and an opportunity to join one of the largest transformations going on across Europe.
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Strong preference for qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience with SAP BPC essential. Experience with SAP BPC system functionality and testing in a new implemented environment
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Group Forecasting, Financial reporting, and planning within a group finance function
- Experience with data diarchies and structures
- Experience of working with system implementation projects as part of a wider finance transformation
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding the current group consolidation and reporting, with a drive to support improvements of the processes
- Someone with Project Management skills with a track record of delivery
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Forecasting and Planning Lead - SAP BPC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly