CRM Business Analyst - Dynamics 365, ERP
Business Analyst - Dynamics 365, ERP
Location - Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration - 1 Year + Extensions
This is an exciting opportunity for the Business Analyst (BA) to join in the project on the phase of preparing for Europe, Russia, China Rollout activities related to Leasing stream cooperating with Lead BA, Business Process Developers, Test manager, Solution owner, Solution architects and Microsoft as main vendor. BA is part of an already established Global Business analyst team working to ensure Business and Solution requirements with a global mind-set. We are looking for a Business analysts to engage in the Global roll out having experience of working in the Leasing area with focus on billing, invoicing, yearly ease planning, reports. Also having experience from Global system solution roll out and working with local legal requirements, data migration, testing, workflows, configurations management etc.
- Experience in working as a Business analyst specialist in a Global/complex ERP Rollout project.
- Conversion of requirements into technical specification for developers and requirement management Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations and CRM, experience from other ERP and
- CRM systems such as SAP, Oracle is also beneficial.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for Project documentation (Feature document review and approval, discussing the need for Change requests with Global, creating and driving Change Requests when needed, etc.), keeping register of all documents (business requirements, use cases, user stories, test cases & acceptance criteria, boundary conditions) all stakeholder needs and detailed business requirements.
- Facilitate the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions based on local business requirements for process, organization and service with business modelling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
- Challenge and assure quality of stakeholder needs, business requirements and solution alternatives in order to identify consequences and reduce risks.
- Support solution evaluation with identified business requirements.
- Support for Design Activities, Validation/Test & Configuration Management Support. Support project management in setting up a business analysis approach that is appropriate for the chosen project approach.
- Support business architect in creation of business blueprint and managing dependencies relating to processes, information and solutions.
- Support with definition and validation of high level & low level design for business development activities(project & releases) in cooperation with the solution architect and vendor resources.