Strategy and Risk Management (SRM) Consultant
Strategy and Risk Management (SRM ) Consultant
Are you an experienced SRM Consultant with experience in Strategy and Risk Management Consulting?
Do you have experience in risk management and policy implementation within complex security divisions?
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: 100k + Bonus and Corporate Benefits
Our client, a global leader end to end IT services business working within 70 different companies and supplying niche technical services to over 6000 companies are urgently seeking to expand their security division. Our specific need, in this case, is for Strategy and Risk Management (SRM) Consultant to work with and consult with a number of high profile customers, with a focus on Risk and Security Strategy.
Responsibilities for the Strategy and Risk Management Consultant will include (but not limited to):
- Act as a trusted customer advisor, create and maintain effective relationships
- Act as an expert in defining and implementing security policies
- Lead and provide expertise across the general Security Infrastructure including policy and Risk
- Give Security advice, security risk analysis, security management and compliance assessment, security gap analysis
Skills required for the Strategy and Risk Management Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
- Prior experience working within a Security Strategy Consulting role
- Exposure to Risk Management
- Experience in stakeholder management and advisory with regards to Cyber Security Strategy
- One or more security certification among the following: ISO27001, CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Ability to communicate in English, French or Dutch
If you are available and interested, please apply ASAP without hesitation.
We look forward to processing your application.