3 days left
Currently seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Director who may currently be a Head of Sales looking for a step up otherwise those at a more senior level seeking a change and a new challenge.
This is a high profile global role based in London reporting directly to the company MD.
This is an incredibly pivotal and exciting opportunity within an investing and developing business.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead, coach and manage the UK & Export sales team
- Ongoing provision of vital input and insight into the global sales strategies to achieve long term business aims
- Oversea the training, coaching and management of the sales team as well as ensuring that product knowledge and familiarity with our internal processes are at agreed levels
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure that all new designs, workshops and processes are in line with sales objectives
- Business partner with the Head of Marketing to provide a return on investment on our marketing activities, including internal and external client events, database management and customer acquisition
- Work to ensure half yearly and annual company budgets for EU, Export and Commercial sales channels are met
- To explore and implement growth strategies in line with company objectives - new sales channels, new design ideas, sales staff or other methods of distribution
- Deliver personal sales by building relationships with existing sales contacts
Applicants must possess significant sales and/ or marketing experience as a minimum. 3 years management experience is also key and exposure to working within the high end luxury sphere would be useful (although not essential)
The successful applicant will appreciate the opportunities and challenges of working within an entrepreneurial SME thats is constantly expanding.
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly