Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer
A prestigious company is on the search for a Lead Identity Access Management Engineer. This individual will be helping the company migrate from CA Identity Suite to SailPoint. Having experience with CyberArk is a plus and they are looking for a true engineer. They need someone with 8+ years of experience and they would like to see someone with IAM certifications. They need to have Java configuration skills as well. This can be worked remote with occasional travel to Oakland, CA.
- Responsible for deploying an enterprise identity management and access governance system supporting security and regulatory compliance, reduced IT support costs, and end-user self-service.
- Lead IAM projects and programs with overall technical responsibility in designing and integrating Identity Management Services within the organization
- Tasked with designing highly complex solutions to critical IAM business problems
- Ability to drive innovation into and to continuously improve complex solutions and products within the business
- Demonstrates ability to gain support for complex architecture and to negotiate solution/architectural trade-offs. Facilitates root cause analysis session.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in IAM process and innovative approaches to solving IAM problems
- Define and implement IAM use cases based on organizational needs and requirements
- Consult with business units when implementing IAM services for new systems/applications
- Work with Enterprise Architects and other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate IAM solutions are in place
- Leads the team in creating and maintaining the architecture for IAM systems
- Works closely with IAM Manager to identify key technical components as required for project requirements and to assist in prioritization of development efforts.
- Responsible for planning IAM system design changes, upgrades, enhancements and new features.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A widely-recognized technical certification such as GIAC or CISSP is strongly preferred.
- 8+ Years of experience using the IAM platforms (ie CA, Sailpoint, SecureAuth,)
- Strong technical knowledge of IAM tools and processes, including: Identity and Access Management, directory services (LDAP), Single Sign-On (SSO), Web Access Management, Federated Authentication, User Lifecycle and Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of Industry Standard IAM Tools providing Identity Management, Access Management, Directory Services, IDaaS solutions and privileged access management (PAM)
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices required
- Infrastructure Expertise: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Web/TCPIP
- Application Server Expertise: WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBoss, IIS, Apache Web Servers
- Basic Java knowledge of writing custom plugins and/or general Java development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or other relational databases and experience with SQL Scripting language
- Experience of working in complex project/program environments
- Experience of working collaboratively with technical teams to deliver effective client outcomes
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills) required
- Ability to program to solve problems and automate repetitive tasks in a common Scripting or programming language