SAP Project Manager
7 days left
My client is a prominent and highly regarded international IT solutions provider.
They are experiencing huge client-side demand for SAP project managers on a permanent basis at locations throughout Germany.
Duties involed are mainly:
- Control of large, international SAP projects (blueprint, implementation, roll-outs)
- Implementation of strategic ERP/IT projects (ERP Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, ERP Package Selection, Implementation Roadmap)
- Professional leadership of international (OnsiteOffshore) teams as an experienced Project/Program Manager
- Responsible for the further development and localization of our innovative service offerings
- Support for SAP pre-sales activities
The successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Completed university or FH degree
- At least five to eight years of professional experience as an experienced SAP Project/Program Manager
- Profound business process and SAP expert knowledge resulting from the successful implementation of at least three major SAP projects
- Solid experience in project and employee management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and English skills
- High willingness to travel.
Should you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please send me your CV at the earliest convenience.