Our client is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of energy efficient building materials. With over multiple manufacturing facilities and leading the way in creating energy efficient buildings across the globe. Due to the implementation of a bold Digital Strategy they are now looking to appoint a new Head of Digital for a growing Division.
- You will be part of the Group Digital Team and travel between our sites and proposed sites in (locations e.g. Western Europe and North America).
- You will be specifically focusing on the Digital Build Environment, you will be required to leverage your skills to ensure the business is BIM ready and at the forefront of the industry when it comes to Digital Construction.
- You will possess an in-depth knowledge of PIMs or similar platform (data modelling, interfaces, user and authorization management).
- You will have a good working knowledge of industry platforms, Autodesk, Tekla, Bentley, Navisworks, BIM 360.
- Will ideally hold a Degree in Engineering, Architecture, IT/Systems and previous experience in Product structuring, PIM implementation, Data Governance, BIM Mandates in the UK.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting DM/687/03 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Digital Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly