Head of Ecommerce Fashion
3 days left
Our client is a UK based group that designs and supplies primarily Footwear products to the UK retail market. They have recently launched a Direct to Consumer Ecommerce platform and are looking to appoint a Head of Ecommerce to grow and run this function.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be entirely responsible for developing and implementing an Ecommerce/Digital strategy that targets Direct to Consumer sales growth through the Group’s own Ecommerce platform.
- You will engage with and develop strong commercial relationships with digital Pureplay Retailers, such as Amazon and eBay, and achieve further digital revenue growth through these channels.
- You will executive a digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness across a portfolio of several brands, exploiting a variety of digital touch points to engage directly with the consumer.
- Of graduate calibre, you will be a proven Ecommerce leader having previously demonstrated your ability to significantly grow Ecommerce sales within the Apparel and Footwear industry.
- You will have held complete responsibility for digital performance within a direct to consumer retail and/or consumer goods environment.
- You possess the gravitas and ability to lead, mentor and develop a large multifunctional team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting HEF/948/04 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Apply for Head of Ecommerce Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly