Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Revenue Officer for a rapidly growing SaaS Big Data Business – £350k OTE + Shares – London
Mallory Partners is retained by a SaaS Big Data business that is looking to grow organically and through acquisition. An established business with an outstanding reputation and product portfolio, they sell their solutions to some of the most recognisable blue-chip clients in the UK and globally. Reporting into the CEO they are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer from the Big Data / Data Analytics market who has experience of managing and closing enterprise deals worth £1M plus, have experience of building high performing SaaS sales teams that sell via the channel and direct to clients.
You will be expected to have a successful background of rapid revenue growth and scaling revenues into the multi-millions, building lasting relationships at c level among Fortune 500-1,000 organisations and managing diverse sales teams.
- You will have a deep and thorough understanding of SaaS-based sales channels and marketing and fully understand the opportunities and operating space.
- You will have experience in developing, affiliates and partnerships and overseeing all Channel/Partner Development.
- You will have strong financial, analytical, modelling, writing skills and you will be expected to “evangelize the company,” through participation in key industry events.
- Define a sales and marketing strategy that will achieve the business objectives
- Grow, train and manage a high performing sales team, including developing sales strategies and metrics for analysing performance
- Work closely with the executive team to craft and communicate the company’s vision and then transform that vision into a long-term strategy for pioneering new markets and opportunities
- Engage with key stakeholders, building partnership/collaborative working and managing change whilst driving a positive culture
The CRO is tasked with primary responsibility for sales, business development, go to market strategy, marketing, pricing, and revenue management. This is a board level role focussing on organic growth, business integration and the successful candidate will need to be credible with both internal and external stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion please forward your CV by clicking "Apply" quoting reference CJ740.
Apply for Chief Revenue Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly