Chief Financial Officer
3 days left
Our client is a globally renowned Consumer/ Lifestyle brand with a leading market share across various consumer driven routes to market. Due to a senior management restructure, planned global transformation programme and significant growth aspirations they are looking to appoint a
- Reporting to and partnering the President across all areas of business, you will hold complete strategic responsibility for a global finance function during a period of planned growth and investment.
- Will lead, mentor and develop a team with 8 direct reports in a matrix environment and actively engage with regional directors and their senior teams to ensure group best practice.
- Will own investment initiatives including acquisitions, technology and regional expansion programmes to increase profitable revenue streams in line with corporate objectives and effectively communicate potential risks to the board.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated with relevant post graduate finance qualifications you will have at least 10 years leadership experience within a branded consumer goods/ FMCG business.
- Experience within a global, consumer centric business with exposure to wholesale, retail/ direct to consumer channels and international supply chains in these markets would be highly advantageous.
- Must have worked closely alongside a group level executive team with exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead a multinational team.
- Comfortable with global travel, you will be keen to represent the business externally at the highest level within industry.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CFO/896/22 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly