Technical Business Analyst/Consultant
An exciting opportunity exists for a Technical Business Analyst to work closely on site with a leading Agricultural company. Our client who is currently in a period of growth is in need of a individual who is comfortable and able to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
You'll work with business and IT teams to provide leadership, define requirements re-engineer business processes and implement lasting solutions.
- Must hold strong experience in SAP BOXI + Power BI
- Strong background working with SQL
- Experience in interacting with the business, requirements gathering and elicitation, preparation of business and functional specifications and the ability to work with technology teams.
- Experience in the development of interface requirements is valuable.
- Experienced in business process modelling, Datamodelling and the development of business cases.
- Very good analytical skills, communication skills (both verbal and written), very good stakeholder management skills and the ability to work in large teams, as well as the ability to lead small consulting and business analysis teams.
- Strategic and Learning agility - the strategic ability and capability to apply your expertise to clients' problems, a real hunger for learning and development and the personal attributes to tackle the challenges of a career in consulting and business analysis.
- Strong academic background.
- Must be comfortable speaking French and/or Dutch + English