Our client is a fast-growing PE-backed SME B2B business based in Greater Manchester. They are seeking an interim CFO for a period of 3-6 months initially (potential temp-to-perm opportunity) following a recent change in ownership structure.
- Providing valuable commercial, strategic and operational support to the CEO
- Conducting a review of current financial landscape with a focus on making the function fit for purpose
- Reviewing and enhancing existing processes, reporting, systems and controls
- Enhancing budgeting, forecasting and commercial insight
- Leading and developing the current finance team
- An experienced CFO with extensive PE ownership experience.
- Ability to be hands-on and comfortable being in the detail of the business
- Ability to influence the senior management team and contribute strategically
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Offering £700 - £1,000 per day (all-inclusive)