1 day left
Our client is the owner and operator of one of the UK’s largest gas transmission pipeline systems which represents critical infrastructure in the energy network and transports a significant quantity of the oil and gas which is both piped and shipped in Scotland. They are looking for a CFO to be a strong partner to the CEO in developing and delivering the group’s corporate strategy to the Board, including full energy market analysis and scenario planning.
Your key responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Lead and manage the finance team, including policies, procedures and systems and assessment of current accounting package, always striving for significant efficiency improvements and improved quality of reporting; developing all reporting structures and processes for reporting to the board
- Leading disciplined financial strategy, risk and capital management to underpin the company’s current and future performance and growth
- Significant involvement in all commercial contract negotiations, from setting the strategy through to legal drafting, whilst trying to achieve significant improvements in both revenues and average contract life
- Leading on all future rounds of debt refinancing, including assessing alternative funding strategies, all aspects of financial modelling, preparation of information memorandum and management presentations to lenders
- Developing senior banking relationships through proactive engagement with current/target lenders
- Leading implementation of all aspects of a new energy infrastructure regulatory environment across commercial, operations and finance achieving best practice compliance
- Lead financial due diligence for any future acquisition opportunities, including assessing strategic alignment and data room analysis (information memorandum, financial models)
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA) and have experience within EPC, oil & gas, and/or utilities. You will be an analytical, process driven, logical and results oriented CFO with strong communication skills and an ability to think innovatively (“outside the box”). You will have the energy, passion and drive to lead the finance team and work with the other teams across the business.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly