Datacenter Project Manager
A leading IT Services company are urgently looking for a Datacenter Project Manager to work join them based in Amsterdam on a permanent basis.
- Leading project management on multiple datacenter projects of various complexity and size
- Multi disciplinary technical project control; Civil, Electro Technical, Mechanical, Security, Monitoring and Data
- Budget responsible for projects between up to 5 Mio Euro
- Managing progress, identify risk and follow up on project issues according to the PRINCE 2 or Sigma 6 methodology
- In charge of Project Administration
- Leading the commissioning progress and shortening hand-over to client
- Identify possibilities to increase revenue and decrease Ready for Service date
- Regular reporting to our Manager Projects regarding time, budget, risk and quality
- Single point of contact towards ICTroom and customer
- Supporting ICTroom services department.
What is required?
- Proven knowledge of Data Centers (Construction, Mechanical and Electrical)
- Certified Project Manager (eg Prince II, IPMA B/C or equivalent)
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Commercial driven and relational mind-set
- Born leader, strong persuading communicator, managerial skills
- Able to drive and motivate the project team
- Knowledge of datacenter operation, at least 5 years' experience
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent command of the Dutch language and good command of English
- Experience with ITIL and/or ISO (ISO 9000, ISO27000) is considered a plus
- Willingness to travel