6 days left
Our client is a flexible power generation company which helps balance the demand needs of the national grid by providing power from their various power plants across the UK. They are looking for a CFO with an M&A background – someone who has been involved in asset sales and purchases, and who has the experience and skillset to work alongside the CEO and investors, as well as run any future sale processes. They also need someone with strong financial rigour to be able to put in place strong financial processes, systems and controls in a very dynamic, entrepreneurial company.
Your key responsibilities and duties include:
- Develop financial strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis and recommendations to the strategic thinking and direction of the company;
- Establish enhanced financial operations by evaluating trends, defining critical KPIs, setting production and productivity targets as well as quality assurance and customer service strategies;
- Understand future company prospects by identifying economic trends and revenue opportunities, projecting acquisition and expansion prospects;
- Analyse and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction strategies and systems enhancement projects;
- Develop financial strategy by forecasting capital requirements, as well as raising further capital to fund further expansion in order to maximise the return on invested funds by identifying outstanding investment opportunities;
- Report up-to-date financial status by developing forecasts, variances analysis and improvements;
- Keep up to date with any new regulations and legislation in the industry.
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA) and have experience within EPC, oil & gas, power plant / construction or engineering sectors. You will be an analytical, process driven, logical and results oriented CFO with strong communication skills and an ability to think innovatively (“outside the box”). You will have the energy, passion and drive to lead the finance team and work with the other teams across the business.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly