Group IFRS 16 Project
Partner Financial are working with a FTSE listed organisation based in London, seeking an experienced professional to assist in the delivery of an IFRS 16 implementation project.
The business has a large foothold in their sector with a strong brand name. Reporting into the Head of Group Reporting and supporting the Group Financial Controller, the successful candidate will deliver a technical advisory role across the group and help to deliver the project to a tight deadline in 2019.
- Responsibility for drafting the Group’ accounting policies, procedures and technical position papers in relation to IFRS 16
- Provide detailed technical support to the group and guidance to countries as they transition to IFRS 16 and responsible for delivering the format for all disclosure requirements
- Support the Group’s IFRS 16 Lead in providing briefing documents to senior management as required to help ensure that the Group has an effective IFRS 16 implementation which includes adequate capture and disclosure of financial information for the Group
- Fully-qualified accountant (Ideally ACA with Big 4 experience)
- Demonstrable post-qualified experience, gained within a listed company environment
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and a specific understanding of IFRS 16
- Recent experience of Implementing IFRS 16 in a large complex organisation
- Professional gravitas; strong relationship management and technical accounting skills
- Previous experience gained in a Big 4 Technical Advisory division, as a Director or Senior Manager, is highly desirable
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.