Group Reporting Manager
A Group Reporting Manager is sought by a leading industrial FTSE-100 plc who are experiencing strong revenue and profit growth. The company is a major hi-tech manufacturer whose products transform the world we live in and most of us use them, perhaps unknowingly, every day. They have operations across the globe and are the primary or secondary player in the bulk of the markets in which they operate. The technology they own and are developing suggests they will continue to grow over the coming years.
The Group Reporting Manager leads a team of three qualified accountants and is responsible for providing consolidated financial information externally and to the Board as well as significant monthly commentary and analysis. Specific responsibilities include:
- Producing the monthly group management accounts & annual group budget for the Board
- Preparing the half / full year consolidated accounts including supporting analysis and ad hoc information / analysis for the Group's Investor Relations, Tax, Treasury and M&A departments
- Ensuring compliance with the group's accounting policies, statutory requirements and IFRS
- Maintaining the group's consolidation system and support the planned replacement of this system
- Managing & developing a team of three qualified group accountants according to their needs
- Providing ad hoc support & analysis for the Board and other senior management
Candidates for the post of Group Reporting Manager will be qualified ACAs who are currently either at Senior Manager / Associate Director level within a Big 4 firm or at an equivalent level in a Group reporting function in a FTSE-250 plc. All candidates will have strong financial reporting & consolidation skills and will seek out challenging, varied and rewarding work. Further, those who can demonstrate a desire to effect change, improve processes, work accurately and develop staff will be particularly sought after. Excellent opportunities for progression are available as the company continues to grow.