6 days left
Working for a privately owned branded product business with a rich heritage entering its next phase of growth, this board position has full strategic responsibility for sales, brand development, merchandising, marketing, e-commerce, PR and commercial partnerships.
Reporting to the CEO, your expertise and insight will drive commercial and customer strategy to deliver UK and overseas omni-channel sales growth, including global brand partners, outlet and e-commerce. We are looking for a commercially astute, visionary individual who can lead and develop multi-functional teams, building respected, trusted and profitable B2B and B2C relationships.
- Lead and develop teams across UK and International Sales, E-commerce and Wholesale,Merchandising, Digital and Marketing, Customer Services and Brand Training
- Develop strong commercial partnerships with on and offline retailers and wholesalers on an international scale
- Develop innovative engagement experiences that will build brand image and drive consumer engagement
- Deliver key quantitative metrics across pricing, margins, range and stock
- Ensure the customer & consumer is at the heart of every aspect of the business
- Identify and develop brand collaboration opportunities
- Maximise competitive advantage, both in the UK and overseas
Previous experience required:
- Working at Board level, developing and delivering Omni-channel B2B and B2C strategy
- New business development experience, driving sales growth for a consumer brand, within the UK and overseas market
- Merchansing planning and development
- Strong digital and e-commerce exposure
- Promoting a culture of high performance, quality and innovation that truly reflect business values and culture
This is an exceptionally exciting time to join the brand, where you will play a pivotal leadership role in its evolution and future success.
Candidates seeking a remote working opportunity from outside the region, but could commit to three days a week in East Anglia will also be considered.
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly