Project Manager (Cyber Security) | Freelance/Contract | Frankfurt area
Cyber Security Project Manager
There is 12 - 15 different projects going on the client site at the moment. They are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager to come in and connect with the other Project Managers onsite and he/she will be over the cyber security part of the projects. There are new software releases for their medical devices and they will be over the Risk Management, making sure the right templates are in place and organising penetration test etc...
- Knowledge and understating of Medical Device Regulation
- Knowledge of a cybersecurity framework a plus (Ex. NIST SP 800, ISO 27000, NIST CSF)
- ISO 13485 (Quality Management) (nice to have)
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Certified Project Manager (Prince2)
- Making sure time lines are in place and met
- Organizing meetings
- Communication and presentation skills
- Imbedded devices
Day rate on offer: ???400 per day, flights covered by client.