Head of Financial Reporting
Are you keen on the opportunity to work for a major well-known and high growth 5* business in a true value add capacity?
This opportunity sits in a pivotal position within the Group finance function as a key member of the leadership team and comes with an exceptional career path for ambitious people.
We are looking for someone who is Degree Educated with a Professional Finance Accreditation and has operated in an entrepreneurial, forward thinking business with direct experience gained in a global business.
This is a Group finance role that will open up exceptional long term career prospects as the business continue to transform. You will be engaging heavily at Exec level and many areas of business Operations.
You will have responsibility for driving and improving all elements of group finance and help drive the company's strategic objectives. This is a highly unique and exceptionally rewarding business that offers a culture unrivalled by many.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of group reporting, including full responsibility for the annual reporting and accounts process
- Driving and improving the month end process and transforming key process and controls.
- Use acquired skill and insights to better understand what drives business results
- Providing financial transparency to help improve organisational effectiveness and decision making
- Continued development of financial models, tools, and analysis to support successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Supporting senior management with in-depth process improvement, including the preparation of presentations to Executive Team
- Process improvements and re-engineering, standardisation and leveraging of best practices
- Help drive decisions and compliance through active business partnering across all functions
- Ensuring that key stakeholders have informative reporting across all elements of the business
The business are wanting to recruit a Qualified Accountant (ACA) with post qualified experience and experience of group consolidations / reporting. Experience of working in a group finance function in a consumer led industry or a strong PLC business will hold a distinct advantage. While this role sits in Group Finance this is an opportunity where you will have excellent exposure and scope to move across all areas of finance as the role continues to evolve.