Customer Experience Manager
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working on an exclusive basis with our client Kyocera Group to recruit a Customer Experience Manager. Kyocera is a supplier of cutting tools to metal manufacturing and industrial industries.
Overview of Role and Business
Daily responsibility for 6 Internal sales staff with additional/occasional further management support of all other internal staff when required (16 staff total). You will take an active role in the Management Team to ensure our growth plans and quality of service are realised.
Kyocera's customers are direct end users as well as a network of distributors who are engaged in the supply of High-Performance cutting tools for various mechanical engineering industries.
The Sheffield branch has in excess of 500 customers and most of the correspondence will be in the form of telephone and email enquiries and quotation requests.
This role's main responsible is for our frontline "Telephone Sales Team" handling enquiries/orders from our Technical External Sales Engineers, Direct Customer and Distributors.
- Responsible for delivering a "Best in Class" customer service experience for all incoming or outgoing communications, orders and enquiries processed; securing repeatable business
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organisation
- Additional Management support for the following departments - Purchasing, Finance, Consignment/Vending in addition to Facilities/Buildings Management
- Managing and improving team performance through a balanced, professional and pragmatic approach to staff related issues, training and development, team and individual KPI's and performance reviews
- Building strong customer relationships both at a team and individual level and be a champion at resolving issues, customer complaints and queries
- Experience in managing customer-focused teams, including their overall performance, motivation, conducting regular performance reviews and ongoing coaching, development and mentoring
- Influencing and engagement skills with the ability to demonstrate these at all levels of the business
- Enthusiastic personality, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and experience in multi-tasking, being able to navigate complex tasks & prioritise effectively
- Strong interest and experience in digital solutions (ERP, BI as well as Office365) to improve efficiency, assist employees to work 'SMART' and supporting management objectives for continued commercial success
- Sales environment experience beneficial
- Knowledge of Database creation beneficial
- Engineering knowledge advantageous but not essential