Strategic Events Manager - EMEA
4 days left
Strategic Events Manager - EMEA where you will manage the events strategy for both 3rd party events and hosted conferences. The role will manage the strategic side but will also be very hands in the execution & logistics.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Enterprise tech organisation based near Feltham who provide key technology and insight to organisation to ensure that technology they have invested in is operating effectively and maximising its exposure to its customers. The Strategic Events Manager - EMEA will play an integral role in the continued growth and development of the organisation.
The Strategic Events Manager - EMEA will lead the Pan-EMEA strategic events portfolio, key responsibilities include:
- Development of the events calender, developing events to and not attend
- Work in partnership for attendance at 3rd party events
- Management of a global tour for the organisation with key events in the UK, Dubai, New York
- Work with country managers and field marketing teams for event execution
- Hands on delivery of events, full logistics, project time-lines and budgets
- Partner with marketing and communication teams to develop thought leadership content
- Metrics analysis
- Event attendance
To be right for the Strategic Events Manager - EMEA you will have a track record in event management including 3rd party events, trade-shows, conferences and hosted events withina technology organisation. You will be strategic but also happy with a hands on execution events role. The role will require travel twice a quarter with 2/3 night stays.
Salary on offer is up £80,000 plus benefits dependant upon experience