Senior BI Developer - MS Stack
The Senior BI Developer is a key senior technical resource, specialising in developing end-to-end data solutions.
The client is a globally recognised FTSE 250 professional services organisation. The organisation has a presence across 38 countries and over 6,000 FTE's.
The role will be hands on developing using the following technologies (SSRS, SSIS & SSAS) as part of extending the recently implemented data platform: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI.
The Senior BI Developer key responsibilities are as follows:
- Strong Hands on development
- Enforcing technical standards for the team in line with BI & Analytics strategy.
- Coach and technically mentor technical resources.
- Work extremely closely with BI supplier team to agree global ways of working and transition internal capability.
- Work with BI & Analytics Director to define and implement company wide community of practise (software developers) to spread successful/best practise to enable growth in roles and knowledge sharing etc.
Senior/Strong Developer with excellent Microsoft BI data stack experience and the clear aptitude to take on new technical skills. They must also demonstrate the ambition and drive to take on more responsibility and the ability to grow into a senior technical role, showing excellent communication skills and a wider appreciation of the impact of technical change in a data context. The person could have studied or trained in Azure in their own time which would show the desire to take on new skills in this area.
£70K - £80K + Benefits.