Head of Procurement Transformation
Lead the implementation & continuous improvement of Procurement & Supply Chain arrangements.
Lead on the development & formation of commercial partnerships to support strategic / holistic business vision.
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation based in Yorkshire who are looking to utilise effective procurement & supply chain management to allow them to be at the forefront of innovation & satisfaction across their customer base.
- Manage the delivery of Group-wide procurement services across a spend of £300m managing both outsource & internal models
- Deliver cost saving targets & prepare for digitisation through new approaches to supply chain & vendor management
- Lead on supplier & commercial assurance strategy including the management of material outsource providers
- Develop, manage & maintain supplier relationship management arrangements & strategy across all internal business units
- Development & continuous improvement of contract management arrangements to drive further value from critical spend areas
- Build the capability & capacity of functional resources to drive sustained commercial success
- Interpret & communicate the priorities for the Function, motivating and developing a high performing team
- Own functional priorities, applying specialist expertise to put drive customer centricity
- Initiate and develop critical external and internal relationships which create value, collaborating to deliver commercial and customer priorities
- Senior level experience of procurement and developing and implementing approaches to supply chain and vendor management
- Subject Matter Expert in supplier frameworks, the assurance of supplier risk, and the maintenance of supplier relationships that drive value
- Skills and experience in the contractual management of a range of suppliers including the outsourcing field
- Experience of leading and developing a Supply Chain Management function/team
- Evidence of professional learning and development to build and maintain skills and expertise
- CIPS qualification or equivalent experience
Great opportunity for the successful candidate to take on a real leadership role across procurement & supply chain to forge the business into a market leader in customer centricity.