Finance Director - SME Portfolio
5 days left
This is a unique opportunity for someone with Finance Director / Head of Finance experience in a variety of UK SMEs to leverage their experience for a new challenge in Private Equity.
The Portfolio role will take primary responsibility for monitoring the financial performance and commercial outlook of the portfolio companies. The incumbent will be expected to get under the skin of the portfolio companies, building good relationships with investee management teams to allow an informed appraisal of the financial and commercial situation. The role will encompass the review and in-depth analysis of financial and other information received, as well as monitoring compliance with covenants and other contractual obligations. You will be expected to assess the commercial health and prospects of the portfolio, identifying both growth opportunities and early warning signs, interrogating and actioning as appropriate. The ability to maintain a level of professional scepticism and to remain robust in the face of challenge are key success factors in this role.
Key areas of strength should include:
- A strong accountant with experience in a number of SME environments. Likely an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Substantial hands-on financial reporting experience.
- An advanced background in Management reporting and MI with the ability to set and influence KPIs in the business.
- Experience of delivering finance and strategic change with in SMEs.
- A tough independent thinker about to understand the outlook.
Apply for Finance Director - SME Portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly