Exciting B2B Marketing Manager role working for a global manufacturing organisation. You will own the marketing strategy for Sweden, Denmark & S.Africa across on and offline channels.
The Marketing Manager will be joining an established Manufacturing organisation based in Brentford - they are a global business with year on year growth and have strong development opportunities in this sector.
The Marketing Manager is a fully integrated hands on execution marketing role driving strategy development, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the marketing communications plan including advertising, PR, website, collateral etc.
- Development of marketing collateral and tool kits to support the sales and account teams
- Website management including SEO and analysis
- Support sales managers with promotional activity and drive marketing campaigns to promote these activities
- Development of campaigns to support product launches
- Create, develop and coordinate all Public Relations activity to publicise the Company's products and services towards the trade press
- Responsible for managing advertising activities, prepress production work such as laying out pages, compiling and re-touching images for print, web page production and National Sales department presentation production and support.
- Conduct market, competitor analysis and utilise insight for campaign development
- CRM management and segmentation
- Monitoring followers' comments, feeds, messages and posts and responding in a timely manner as necessary.
- Brand guardianship
- External agency management
- Exhibition and event management
To be right for the Marketing Manager role you will have track record in B2B marketing, you will have supported strategy development and executed campaigns across on and offline channels ideally across EMEA. You will have a track record in working closely with sales to drive lead generation and customer engagement and comfortable working with remote teams.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus benefits