Finance Project Manager
A FTSE listed Media company is looking for a talented Finance Project Manager with systems experience to work as part of a global finance transformation programme.
This is an opportunity for an individual with a strong finance and transformation background to positively impact the implementation of an ERP implementation. The hiring manager described the role as:
"A vital position in the global deployment of an ERP implementation with a nearing go-live date".
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A strong finance background. Ideally, ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified (or equivalent).
- Significant finance transformation experience, with a portfolio of successful ERP implementation projects
- Excellent reporting skills, being able to deliver accurate, value-adding reports to C-suite individuals
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships and communicate with senior individuals across the business
Additional information about the role:
- Experience working within global transformation programmes is necessary.
- Experience and a desire to own project plans, particularly within a fluid project environment
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.