Interim to Permanent Group Operations Director
We have been retained to identify an Interim Group Operations Director for a private equity backed international technology distributor that are undergoing rapid expansion.
Our client provides innovative distribution solutions to a global client base and is a market leader in this fast-paced sector. This role is pivotal in the growth of the business in the UK and Internationally and for the right candidate there is a potential for the role to go permanent.
Required skills and experience:
- Broad understanding of technology distribution processes with relevant knowledge of IT and software applications
- Highly driven project manager with the desire for continual improvement
- Knowledge of primary processing and manufacturing methodologies of Kaizen, JIT and Continuous Improvement
- Strong financial and commercial awareness with the ability to understand processing costs
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation including Directors and Chairman
- Highly process orientated
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing international business working in a high performing team. This opportunity enables you to attain a permanent position.
Please apply by sending your CV with a brief note outlining your relevance.