International Tax Manager
You will be helping your Portfolio of clients in the middle markets tax space with planning, tax compliance, financial accounting and the maintenance of effective relationships with the tax authorities. Working with organisations and individuals to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner.
This accountancy firm is one of the top 4. It is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients. Proactively chasing new business
- Managing and delivering technically complex and demanding consulting projects successfully
- Overall responsibility of quality client service
- Manage possible leads from other area of the practice
- Internally build and network, creating relationships for the team to leverage off
- Help people to develop through supervision, coaching and mentoring staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including retaining and training international tax professionals
- Significant involvement in the management of the team, both in the terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff developments and assignments
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator in a wide range of situations. Both oral and written.
Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work.
Highly experienced tax practitioner with reviewing skills and expertise in a functional area.
The big 4 firm are offering a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded as an individual and as a team. They package on offer includes support for flexible working and career development.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you